How do I prepare for the Food Safety Manager Certification Exam?
Anyone may take the Certified Food Safety Manager Examination regardless of education, background, or experience; however, work experience, studying, or taking this course in food safety and sanitation is recommended before taking the examination.
PLEASE NOTE: Laws and regulations vary, please check with your local health agency.
The Food Safety Manager Review Course covers the following areas.
- Preventing Contamination and Cross-Contamination
- Ensuring Personal Hygiene and Employee Health
- Actively Managing Controls in a Food Establishment
- Monitoring the Flow of Foods
- Ensuring Product Time and Temperature
- Conducting Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Managing the Physical Facility Design and Maintenance
- Preventing and Controlling Pests
The Online Food Safety Manager Review Course is self-paced and narrated. You may review any or all of the 8 main areas as many imes as needed to prepare for the Food Safety Manager Certification Exam. Once you register and pay for your Program, you will have 90 days to complete it. There is a sample question assessment to test your knowledge of the subject material.